All I want to do when I see this is sing “I’m blue abadee abadaaa”
(I am aware that this joke is as dead as my career)
Self deprecating jokes aside let’s get to whey we’re really here
No churn blueberry cheesecake ice cream.
I did that.
- For the cheesecake ice cream:
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 can/ 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature and cut into large pieces
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla
- For the Blueberry Sauce:
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- ½ cup water
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1-2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Add heavy cream, cream cheese, vanilla and sweetened condensed milk to cold bowl
- Whip until stiff peaks form
- For blueberry sauce:
- Add the blueberries, water, sugar, &, lemon juice to a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Bring to a boil and simmer until ½ the blueberries burst & the sauce thickens
- Pour into a heat-proof container & refrigerate until cool
- Dollop blueberry sauce in center of ice cream pints & swirl the sauce with a knife
- Finish off with a few fresh blueberries
- Freeze until solid & enjoy!
& check out my new video:
3 No-Churn Ice Cream Recipes! (including this one)