Now I'm not *usually* one who swoons over rainbow foods.
I know I know how un-relatable of me.
I tend to gravitate towards desserts that look more natural and rustic (cringe)
But I think this ice cream has converted me.
Like I'm sorry but is this not the cutest thing you've ever seen?!?!
& you know what makes this EVEN better?
Dis shit is NO CHURN!
Yep. You heard me.
No ice cream makers were
harmed used in this recipe
- 14-oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup dry funfetti cake mix
- 2-3 tsp clear vanilla extract
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup crushed circus cookies & more for garnish
- as much sprinkles as you damn want
- Chill metal bowl for at least 30 minutes
- Combine sweetened condensed milk with heavy whipping cream
- Add in dry cake mix & vanilla & beat until stiff peaks form
- Chop/break circus cookies and combine
- Fold in sprinkles
- Transfer to container & freeze until solid! (overnight)
- *PS you can totally put this in a loaf tin if you don't have pints!
& check out my new video:
3 No-Churn Ice Cream Recipes! (including this one)