- 4 ounces white chocolate
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon red food coloring
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- confectioner's sugar, for dusting
- raspberries, for serving
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Spray 4 6-ounce ramekins with nonstick cooking spray.
- Melt the butter and white chocolate in the microwave for 15 sec increments, stirring until smooth.
- When it's totally melted, stir in the confectioners' sugar.
- Whisk eggs & egg yolks in a large bowl. Stir in the red food coloring and slowly add the melted chocolate mixture.
- In a separate bowl whisk the cocoa and flour to combine. Add to the batter and fold in until just combined.
- Divide the batter among the ramekins & place them on a baking sheet
- Bake cakes until the sides of are set but the centers are still soft, 14 to 15 minutes.
- Remove them from the oven, rest for 2-3 minutes, then invert them onto your plate.
- Serve immediately, dusted with confectioners\'s sugar & berries (if you want!)
Looking for Something?